Mental Health First Aid
This two day workshop will give you better recognition of mental health problems and increased confidence in providing help to others.
How to give help to people with mental health problems before crisis develops covering problems such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse disorders
How to give help in crisis situations, including when a person who:
- Is feeling suicidal
- Is having panic attacks
- Recently experienced a traumatic event
- Has overdosed
The course also helps you learn how to give help in a crisis situation where a person with psychosis may appear threatening.
Mental Health First Aid is a course open to anyone over the age of 18 years.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before start time
- The courses we run are delivered consecutively over two days. You must be able to attend both days
- Tea and coffee facilities for morning and afternoon tea provided
- Students must supply their own lunch
There are no scheduled upcoming courses at this stage. Email email@example.com to register your interest in this course.
|Delivery mode:||Face to Face Training|
|Course Fee Value:||$270 (GST Inclusive)|
|Course Fee Description:||Payable via invoice|